Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Shifted House....

Sometimes I think what is more important -- money/valuables or happiness/life of a living being , well if the choice is between our money and our loved ones life,,, then surely life/happiness will be more important to us rather than money..... but if the choice is between our money/valuables and life of others(who are not closely related to us) then we may give more importance to our money.
Recently I shifted my house. I was quite happy with the guys(movers & packers) work .... they were putting all their effort .... packing and moving such heavy things(furniture and interiors etc.) from second floor all by stairs is not easy , and even I felt pity on them that I am paying much but they may get less as the company owner will take more profit from that......
They wrapped all the crockery items into paper then put them into the cartons ....suddenly a thought arise in my mind..... what if he dropped that carton and all my crockery gets broken.... he didn't do that but It's quite natural that if he would have done that....most of us in that case would have got angry and asked the person to work properly.... and all the pity feeling would have gone..
This happens when we are paying for somebody's work..... we think that they are working only for money(which is true) and good behavior from our side towards them is a bonus... if they do their work without any error then they may deserve the bonus otherwise no bonus for them ... which is wrong.... because if we compare money to any living being.... living being is always more precious..... because money in itself is nothing....
(I am not sure that it happens in developed countries also.... but in developing countries and other poor countries.... I guess it happens...)

No comments:

Post a Comment