Monday, July 19, 2010

True Happiness.....

True happiness is not something that can be brought by money.... sometimes the poor people are more happy and enjoying their life more than the rich ones......
Today I talked with my maid and came to know that she and her husband after 14-15 years of marriage still eat together both the meals..... I was wondering that how happy she is...... she even laughs more than me...... she looks like contented.....
On the other side....... we are so much determined to make so much of money that in the process we miss many small pleasures of life...
I was reading a book "The monk who sold his ferrari" By Robin Sharma and got something very interesting......it says.... " The moment I stopped spending so much time chasing the big pleasures of life, I began to enjoy the little ones, like watching the stars dancing in moonlit sky or soaking in the sunbeams of a glorious summer morning "
And it's really true........

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this note Priya, it is really beautiful and very truthful.

    I guess everyday we should cherrish as a precious one and also we should consider ourselves and our closest as precious. That way the life becomes beautiful itself. But how to keep the beauty at all times, that's the question I am looking for to answer:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Priya what is going on with you, I havent seen any new posting from you for a long time!

    ReplyDelete